Hair Stylistics Monthly - Vol 1,2,3,4,5,6,10 (2008-2009)

>> Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hair Stylisics, another project from Masaya Nakahara (Violent Onsen Geisha) put out a series of records starting 2008 each month. Here are a few that I've picked up over time, with additions from Bleak Bliss's blog. What I can say about the albums is the assortment of sounds manipulated is rather awesome and unique from other noise releases. get it!



Bleak bliss Vol 3, Vol 5, Vol 6,

You see we have 7 out of 13 discs from this collection. If you happen to have moar, please post em.

3 comments:

kevinass January 23, 2012 at 9:31 PM  

dang it...the bleak bliss links were megaupload and are gone now!...do you have em to upload?

badgerstump January 26, 2012 at 9:50 AM  

I'm still weighing it all up tbh...but pretty sure I'm coming back on mediafire...these will be reposted if (probably when) I do. I have Vol 13 as well...eight down five to go!

Post a Comment