Random Body Electrocution - Demo with Japanese Tracktitles

>> Friday, April 15, 2011


I'm writing you this mail in purpose to ask you whether you would like to share the newly released demo of my "Harsh Noise Grind"- Project as I like to name it... (the collaboration-tape between Mortalized and Guilty Connector that you also have uploaded is one of the major influences.).

The project is called Random Body Electrocution and the demo was originally about to be released on Soundo Maso Records/ Kacketon Verlag but then, after I made a cover, mastered and edited all the stuff I saw no urgent reason to not just self-release it as a free to download contribution.

Link.

I'm not usually into this sort of thing but this sounds ok.

Websites:

www.myspace.com/randombodyelectrocution

2 comments:

Toonster January 9, 2012 at 6:52 AM  

Hey!

Great blog thanks, why didn't I came across this earlier?
I saw your url to the download in this blog has an error.. but deleting the http://www.blogger.com part of the url makes it work again!

Cheers

MarsHottentot July 17, 2012 at 12:17 PM  

Like you, I usually don't like this sort of thing, but this is pushing all the right buttons. Thanks!

Post a Comment