Prurient / Potassium Cyanide Dogbane Sentiment - Persistence

>> Wednesday, April 27, 2011


Most people might not know this, but I really like Prurient. Been following his work for a few years now, and I'm pretty sure I've got one of the larger collections of his material out there. This is one of those gems I'm really glad to finally be able to share. Far as I know, this will be the earliest work of his to be disseminated to the internet at large: it dates from 1998, before Hospital Productions in Providence, obviously well before Hospital in NYC. Let's just say if you're expecting harsh material like Body Language, Magnified Healing, or The History Of Aids, you'll be quite surprised by the earlier efforts of Mr. Fernow.

The B side is a live performance in Wisconsin by Potassium Cyanide Dogbane Sentiment, who I can find precious little information about otherwise besides this tape. It's great though!

Prurient side
A1: Wishes But What Noises
A2: Painting #1
A3: Anguish In A Silence Of Sorts (Warfield)
A4: Inside All These Things Inside
A5: Where Ends Meet (Warfield)
Potassium Cyanide Dogbane Sentiment side
B1: Photocopecho 500

2 comments:

nabraxas April 28, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

Sweeeet! Thanks for posting this, I can't wait to hear it : )

blackburn6600 May 20, 2011 at 6:39 PM  

awesomest noise blog!! thanks so much!

Post a Comment