>> Thursday, March 31, 2011



It consists of improvised electronic noise. The sounds were created using a Bugbrand Weevil with a d.delay pedal. I started by recording my solo improvisations then edited slightly if needed. No overdubs or processors were added.For this album I wanted to create contrasts of loud/quiet, dense/sparseand chaos/order.

Ive been improvising and recording since 2006. Starting out on guitar, karimba and pedals, I recorded albums under the name Skarabee. I released an album on FBOX records called Tlon.I then ditched the guitar for purely electronics with my old guitar pedals. As well as noise and electronic improvisation music my past tastes in experimental rock, ambient and electronica have influenced me.

1. Hologram
2.Volcanic
3.Fragment
4.Seismic
5.Murmur
6.Tear
7.Dust8.
Surge
9.Sand
10.Flood

Download.

2 comments:

Roger Camden April 2, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

I want a Weevil really badly now

ZM76 April 2, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

They're neat... I've been meaning to pick a few up for a while.

Post a Comment