Hear The Roar Of The Mountains

>> Tuesday, January 25, 2011

First post of the new year. Also, glad to be back. Also also, glad to see a FLAC of the mighty Pulse Demon.


Here we have a vintage and somewhat rare tape compilation entitled Hear The Roar Of The Mountains from 1985. I found it while I was going through my folder of albums I hadn't added to my library yet. Due to slack, it has grown to 194 folders. This comp is a real gem. The rip is great... 224Kb MP3 with covers.

Info links for Vol 1 and Vol 2.

Mediafire Volume 1 and Volume 2

Be seeing you.


2 comments:

Chandler N. January 28, 2011 at 11:08 PM  

Any compilation with Controlled Bleeding and/or Hunting Lodge is good in my book. :)

ZM76 February 4, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

You knows it. More to come as I get them uploaded...

Post a Comment