Where is This - Karaoke Cemetery

>> Sunday, May 2, 2010


So, some self-promotion. (I promise I'll keep it brief)

New record out on my little label. 11 tracks of microphone noise on a 3"cdr.

"Somewhere in a small, provincal village, a young man has had enough and snaps, live on stage, in front all of the locals. He vanishes leaving behind a pub full of bodies and no forwarding address...
Karaoke Cemetery is an eleven track concept album of harsh, microphone noise. Most tracks are about 90 seconds long, with the longest being about three and a half minutes. Ranging from drone (A Coat of Fire), trundling mechanical-sounding noise (Dead Eyes and Steady Hands), musique concrete (Oxygen Rush) to all out Masonna-esque mic noise (A Coat of Blood), this is a record that packs a lot (and a lot of tracks) into its 20 minute run-time."

It's limited to 33 copies. Ordering information can be found here (There's also two other releases out with this: another 3"cdr by fire island, AK called Extravagantes and a b/card cdr by AxemRangers called How Do I Get Out of This Place? Samples/info at the same link.You should buy them too :D)

I've uploaded a sampler of four tracks. Ye get an extra track to listen to, well, because it's TNA!

Download 'Karaoke Cemetery' Sampler

(We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...)

7 comments:

LordByron_k7 May 2, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Haha! Self promotions! Don't get me wrong men, you're doing some great tunes! I love it!

AVFN May 7, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Is it not a tad hypocritical only adding a sampler of your own release when you put up full versions of others'?

Blasted May 8, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

If you mean that I put up a full version of Privacy, I only did so after it sold out. I had put up a sampler of that too originally.

Blasted May 8, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Also, the other 3"cdr has an audio sample and a full-length YouTube video of the second track on the BBR blog.

AVFN May 9, 2010 at 3:51 AM  

Nice one. I only point that out because I like the samples, of course.

LordByron_k7 May 9, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

Market's hard men...
Those disgusting free-download blogs make me vomit out of my eyes!

:)

Blasted May 14, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

@AVFN. Yay. It makes me happy that you like KC. I've been blissing out to Triumph of the Broken Will since I got it

Post a Comment