Smetnja - Beautiful Imprint

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010


So yeah, I think I cleared out all the promos I had. I'll do a post about that tomorrow when I wake up. Now that I have everything out of the way I'll (ab)use this rare opportunity to flaunt my own stuff. I think it's still in print and I hope that Dreagan won't be mad at me because I posted this. Anyway, it's harsh noise basically. It sounds like you are drowning in that sea on the cover. Track titles + album titles are all manga references.

Tracklist:
01. White Gauna 9:45
02. Save Her Snowy Neck 9:20
03. Sully Mansell 21:33


Download (the tags are fucked up).

Check the Sarutra's Music label here.

2 comments:

Chandler N. March 21, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

Digging the sounds/references. :D

hoarse March 22, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

i have this & find it hugely enjoyable

Post a Comment