Where is This - In the Privacy of Your Own Home

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009


So, some shameless self-promotion.

I've made an album under the name Where is This and set up a little label to release it through, the release date of which is Monday! The music fits in here, so I thought I'd post, and I hope none of the authors mind.

A brief description of some of the album:
"Fucked drum samples, psychotic cut-up piano, microphone feedback noise and a lo-fi style mixed with high production values permeate this release. Notable tracks include Reprise at the Betty Ford, the catchiest song on the record - which is no mean feat considering it's full of bass rumbles and loops, Flight to Retie C Open Not which is reminiscent of Chris Carter's solo album 'The Space Between', the improv rock of Ecstasy (Kink) and the high pitched, industrial noise squall of In the Privacy of Your Own Home."

There are 33 copies pro-duplicated onto some lovely red c40 cassettes. Each copy comes with a home-burned cdr of the album for quick and easy mp3/internet/frisbee dispersal. Privacy is 6EUR and postage is 2EUR worldwide, so get in quick if you want a copy.

Of course, you haven't heard the music yet. Well, it's not all-out noise (although the next release is much harsher, louder and dronier - more on that later) and has elements of industrial, ambient, noise rock, and there's even some "music" on there. Let's just call it 'experimental'. Understandably, considering it's TNA, I've uploaded the two noisest track for you to listen to: You Call That Romantic? with it's microphone feedback screee and A Waste of Your Time and Mine is an abrasive, whoosy, noisy mess. Also included is Flight to Retie C Open Not which is a synth based fuzznoise track.

I rather do hate reviewing stuff I've made. Anyway, I'll let you make up your own minds.

Download Sampler

There's also a music video that I made for the closing track which is on YouTube and finally all of the information about the release/ordering/etc. you'll ever need is here.

Once again, apologies for the shameless self-promotion and I hope ye dig the tracks.

7 comments:

LordByron_k7 October 27, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Oww..
Sounds nice. But my applause goes to the cover. Awesome :)
I'll surely have one of those.

cjejons October 27, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Your blog, your promotion. I'll be ordering.

SRF October 28, 2009 at 2:43 AM  

Congratulations on achieving this milestone.

Blasted November 2, 2009 at 4:57 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blasted November 2, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

Privacy is released today, w00t! Sending off the first set of orders now.

@SenzuriChampion
Send me an email to anotherthreewordbandname@gmail.com. It's 8EUR incl P&P. I'll then send you a paypal request.

cjejons November 9, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Got mine this last Saturday. SOLID, start to finish.

Post a Comment