Nojz Fest 2009 (Slovenia)

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

And for my last post in this rather active day I present you a Noise Fest that occurred in Slovenia not so long ago.

I also played there. :O

Oh how I shat bricks at the borders because I really had no idea how would I explain why exactly I'm carrying 20 kilos of distortion pedals and 4 meters of cables. Lucky for us the people at the border did not even check our bags har har.

The fest lasted for two days. The first one was reserved for home bands and projects and the second day was reserved for us, foreign dogs. Sadly due to my obligations I was not able to come the first days so I have no idea how it was but I'll provide the links of all the bands at the end of this post.

Asocial as usual me and Zmaj were just silent most of the time but we managed to have some interesting talks with some great people. We also got free drinks and Zmaj got drunk yarrr. And we got lost a bit in Ljubljana haha.

Anyway we recorded most of the show so you guys can check it out. The quality is not that great but it's fine; for a noise show anyway haha. I did some (poor) editing and also added some footage I took while we were in the train and something that was spinning. IT WAS SPINING SO I JUST HAD TO RECORD IT. Also the fog when we were going was fucking amazing.



Oh and I had a pikachu hat while I played.


Making weeaboo noise since 2007. :3


Format: .wmv
Length: 66:36

Download:

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

You need HJ Split to patch this back into one file.



Bands that played:

First day:
DJ DIGITAL RAMONE (Ljubljana/Slovenia)
KIKIRIKI [no site :( (Ljubljana/Slovenia)]
MR. BRUTAL'S HEXEN KUCHE vs. GEISTERFAHRER
(Beltinci/Slovenia)
ŠUNDRDISKO (Domžale/Slovenia)

Second day:
BIPOLAR JOE (Ireland)
SMETNJA (Croatia)
COMPANY FUCK (Australia)
JESUS IS ANGRY (Greece)

2 comments:

Nanoko April 24, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Awesome vid, Burek, just watched it all. Your performance is hilarious, in an awesome way.

Kudos!

vrs1943 April 27, 2009 at 6:18 AM  

Hey-How To?
Tutorials for your blog! Rapidshare, Megaupload, Easyshare...
http://hey-howto.blogspot.com

Post a Comment