Hypochondriosis - Not Here & Soft Touch

>> Sunday, March 29, 2009

I have introduced Hypochondriosis before so I don't need to add anything else. He sent us two more of his releases so I thought I should post them all in one. There's obviously an big improvement from the first release. Promising stuff so be sure to check the third one (I liked that one better :P).

Not Here

This is the third album from Hypochondriosis (Experimental music artist from Finland) Mostly atmospheric ambient with vocals and some harsh noise tracks included too.

01. Out Of Your World
02. All This Made Me Desolate
03. Iogha
04. As The Ghost Ejaculates
05. 000 Yeah It's Nothing
06. Storage
07. Gratitude

Download.


Soft Touch


Second album. The continuation to "When Green Becomes Purple". This album is more noisy and less ambient but it still has both types of stuff.

Tracklist:

1. A Step Forward/A Step Behind
2. Trapped In The Forest Of Filth
3. Removal
4. Acid All Over The Skin
5. Am I Cancer?
6. Cybermalaria
7. Everlasting Diseases
8. To Dislike a Human
9. Unity
10. Snow Hearts
11. Emerald Throat

Download.

1 comments:

Madeleine February 16, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

D: "This file is currently set to private." :´(, ¿can you send me the albums?

::

Maybe one could

. _.

signify_42@rocketmail.com

Post a Comment