Plecto Aliquem Capite - Atrocities

>> Monday, December 1, 2008

Ok, I usually do not accept conventional music when I receive it for promotional purposes. This is because we don't do music; we do noise and other shit that nobody else listens. xD But oh well, I guess I can make an exception.

Most of you haven't heard any music from Sri Lanka and neither did I until now. Plecto Aliquem Capite plays noisy black metal and they are one of the few bands from there. The album starts with an ambient intro, just to draw you into the atmosphere of the album. After that starts the massive noisy screaming which I really liked. The vocalist sounds like a total lunatic ahah and because of it it's really fun to listen to this album. The production could be better, other instruments are too silent compared to the vocals. Riffs and etc. are classic slow tempo riffs (kinda like mortuus I guess) that you can find in black metal. Anyway, check this out, it's not like you hear someone from Sri Lanka every day. :D

Tracklist:

01. Emaciate (01:08)
02. I (06:25)
03. Moses (05:01)
04. Atrophy (01:08)
05. Broken Glass Fuck (03:08)

Download. (deposit files)

0 comments:

Post a Comment