Akitsa / Prurient - Split CD

>> Monday, November 3, 2008

Photobucket

[Canada / USA / 2007 / Hospital Productions / lim.1000]


One of my favorite split albums in recent years, Akitsa, for those who don't know, plays amazing simple raw black metal, the songs on this release are longer then usual but nevertheless great. Prurients side is the true highlight, personally one of my favorite songs by Dominic, 30 minutes of pure mind melting noise!

Tracklist:
Akitsa
1. terre éternelle 14:53
2. goétie 5:34
Prurient:
3. fossil 30:09

download

buy

2 comments:

renrats November 3, 2008 at 4:27 AM  

I'm a big Akitsa fan myself, but I've yet to check out this split. Thanks.

lastfmtmtsmr November 17, 2008 at 8:12 PM  

All-around great split but the Prurient side is amazing. I'm about touched <3

Post a Comment