Death In June - Behind The Mask

>> Tuesday, September 2, 2008



[United Kingdom (before) / Australia (now) / 2006 / S6K & Voidstar Productions]


something a lot different, hopefully some Death In June fans among our visitors / contributors, this dvd features an hour long interview with Douglas P. as he talks about his early life, his musical beginnings and the beginnings of punk rock.... Very interesting, and unfortunately quite hard to find (one of the reasons I'm posting it).

Now I can get excommunicated, exiled, disemboweld for posting such heresy and disregarding all common sense of this blog.

"Tracklist"
Behind The Mask (58:47)

http://rapidshare.com/files/141257499/Death_In_June_-_Behind_The_Mask.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/141237351/Death_In_June_-_Behind_The_Mask.part2.rar

3 comments:

Burek September 2, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Heretic! I shall have your head for this! :D

Nah, it's ok I guess. An occasional different post gives a nice refreshment :)

Davecat September 2, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Yeah; I love how this DVD was available for like a couple of months before it was discontinued. I would've sold my own mother for a copy! Well, maybe my father.

Thanks for uploading this!

NIC FIT April 3, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

LinkList not found. ):

Post a Comment