Various - Mafia vs. Yakuza

>> Monday, August 11, 2008


Neat packaging right? :D

Great compilation that has some rather popular acts but also has utterly unknown to me band/whatever called 666 Psych Up Girls. Music is very progressive there's a lot of interesting sounds and to fill in the mood there's also plenty of sound clips from various gangster movies. The Compilation is split into two CDs. One is mafia and second is Yakuza. I'm afraid I don't have the first disc but since it would be really a shame that I don't post this I uploaded only what I have and I only have the second disc.

If anyone has the first disc please share it with us. ^_^

Second disc Tracklist:

01. MSBR Yakuza Gothic (8:02)
02. Government Alpha The Lost Messengers Part 1 (9:45)
03. Government Alpha The Lost Messengers Part 2 (11:38)
04. 666 Psych Up Girls Psychedelic Yakuza Onna (27:16)

Download.

Buy.

3 comments:

K. August 11, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

how was the vacation? thanks for this stuff, hopefully someone has disc 1. also ive come across some more hanatarash

5: http://sharebee.com/e90358ee

hanatarash and his eye: http://sharebee.com/3a2b3c31

Jorge August 11, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

Hello friend: it wanted invitarte that you visit blog that I am making with my students of second year of the secondary one on the DISCRIMINATION.
http://nodiscrimine.blogspot.com
arduous and interesting Subject.
Surely it will be of your affability.
We invited to you that you read what pleases of him and makes an opinion on he himself.
Its contribution will be valuable.
In blog it will find a translator of the page in several languages if he needs it.
A hug from Argentina.

Burek August 12, 2008 at 6:19 AM  

@ K.: Vacation was great if I don't count the food poisoning in Serbia haha! xD

It was still great despite that and I went to Iron Maiden concert which was incredibly awesome as well. :]

Thanks for the hanatarash!

@ jorge: thanks for the link I'll try to read but I'm not very good with understanding translator programs they always mess everything up. :S

Post a Comment