Smetnja - Mrtav Pijan

>> Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well it's been a while since I posted anything that I made. This is just one song but it's completely different from anything I did before because recently I acquired some artsy-fartsy laptop and I can now be a proper Merzbow clone! x) Now that I have this new equipment my stuff is no longer lo-fi which means that now I can actually record all the sounds I make and they actually sound like they are supposed to sound yay!

It's very live and energetic and also very loud so I suggest you lower your volume before you start listening. I'm very satisfied with my new sound but I'm interested in what other people think so comments are greatly encouraged!

Tracklist:

01. Mrtav Pijan (6:34)

Download.

6 comments:

K. August 12, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

mediafire is being a bitch and not letting me download. i'm excited to hear the new stuff. any progress on the collab front. ive been working on some stuff, slowly yet surely

Khaosz[] August 12, 2008 at 5:48 PM  

may I ask what program(s) you used?
the song ripps ass, excellent shit, the cover is also tits!

defaultxr August 12, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

I like this... Your use of samples is an interesting touch; you don't hear much of that in most noise music. Keep this up and keep developing your style :)

Burek August 13, 2008 at 6:06 AM  

@ K: I did some stuff more for collab but nothing complete just layers of background noise that we can use for that idea of ours. I have some new ideas for the collab but I'll tell you via email. Which reminds me I completely forgot to reply to your last email sorry! >.<

@ Khaosz[]: Well I used WavePad for recording but all the sounds were made via pedals and microphone.

@ defaultxr: Thanks for the good critics! ^_^ I love using samples in my works but yeah there aren't many noise groups using it for some reason.

Chandler N. August 14, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

I'll check your latest work out later this morning! :)
Cheers! :D

taklamakan December 17, 2008 at 1:36 PM  

odlično, samo tako nastavi!

Post a Comment