First Terror Noise Audio Birthdaaaaaaaaaaaayyy

>> Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Since internet is such serious business I think we deserve a bit out of the ordinary post.Well it's already one year ago when our admin Nikeagogo aka Where-the-hell-are-you-and-why-aren't-you-posting made the very first post on TNA. As expected for the first post it was nothing constructive but just a welcome. A bit later I (Burek) joined forces and also began to post. But I guess it all first started on now shut down The Ultimate Metal forum. On those forums there was a section called Industrial (or something like that) where we used to spam with noise bands that only 6-7 people would download but we (at least I) had a lot of fun and that's how most of us met and later on joined or at least participated on TNA. Over time I guess we got quite popular and today we usually have 900 visits daily which is plenty since there's not many people into noise compared to other totally underground genres like metal and punk. All in all it was and still is very fun to be here. I know I made a promise at one point of our existence and I did my best not to post in-print albums but there's so much good stuff that is in print that I just could not resist so yes, I'm a total slut because of that.

Anyway I hoped you enjoyed visiting us and I hope you'll continue to visit us until we close down for whatever reason or get sued and thrown into jail for copyright laws or if an angry mob of concerned mothers kills and burns us all because we ruined their children.

Also I (and I believe the rest of the staff) would like to give a big thanks to (sorted alphabetically): Amp Tower Recordings, Andrew Powell, Anonymous contributer (you know who you are ;)), Chandler N., Chris Goudreau and his label for not suing us, Dahgrow, Drago (where are you?), For Kings and Queens, J, K., Lackthrow, Matthew Sochocki, Orfee, PM, Roger Camden, Skullgrid, Twilight Luggage, William Bennet and Susan Lawly label for not suing us, Zmaj, all the bands/labels that sent us their stuff, all the blogs/sites/forums that linked us, all the people that said thanks in our shoutbox and also a big thanks to that guy who spamed our shoutbox with "Nig.ger" or something like that it really made my day haha.

Also a big thanks to the rest of the present and past staff.

Sorry if I forgot someone but you all know that we love you. ^_^

And now for the present!

I gave much thought while I was away on what should I post but finally I decided to post:

Lost Paradise

click to enlarge

In case you don't know this is a harakiri movie which Merzbow directed and did music for and it's not very easy to get so I thought this is an nice present for you all to have since everyone loves Merzbow (right? :<)!

Directed by: Masami Akita
Release Year: 1990
Country: Japan
Video Format: XviD
Video Bitrate: 2764 kb/s
Resolution: 560x416 (1.35:1) [=35:26]
FPS: 29.970 Source: DVD-R
Duration: 00:33:46 (60,722 fr)
Audio Format: ac3 (0x2000)

There's not much talking so you can endure without subs.

More info on imdb.

Download:

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10

YOU'LL NEED HJSPLIT TO ASSEMBLE THIS INTO A VIDEO FILE IT'S FREE SO DON'T WORRY MKAY? ^_^

That's it I hope you'll enjoy it!

16 comments:

abesapien August 26, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

Keep up the good work. Theres so much good music out there and you guys do a great job enlightening the rest of us.

DaveX August 26, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

Dropping Totoro in the mix was an unexpected (but fun) touch. Happy Birthday, TNA!

AxemRangers August 26, 2008 at 1:49 PM  

Oh cool.

This isn't the one where they try out different "brabds" of cloroform on girls on the street like a commercial, is it? I've always really wanted to see that one.

Totoro is the best thing to come out of Japan.

Murphy August 26, 2008 at 4:23 PM  

Thanks a lot for all of the music given through out this time... I'll download the movie right away, and thanks for posting on mediafire =D.

orfee August 26, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

I'm not downloading the movie but thanks and "joyeux anniversaire" TNA!

BRAP!!

Nanoko August 26, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

Thanks a ton, TNA! The uploaders here rule, and really have widened my tastes in music. You've got me to buy 3 albums in real life, and have me listening to new bands (Like Lupus Golem, from the Twilight Luggage label). Happy 1st, don't let this site die!

Kobus August 27, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Yeah guise, this blog is awesome, Happy Birthday!

guyonlinepgh August 28, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

Isn't that his wife Reiko eviscerating herself?

Sven August 31, 2008 at 2:55 AM  

wow, thanks a ton! these vids are still way too expensive at fuji kikaku!

jcdenton September 2, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

awesome post man!!
happy bday :)

LordByron_k7 September 25, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

One Word Burek: THANKS!
One Comment: I Love Noise, And, Need To Say, TNA Is The ONLY Blog That Do That Better Than Others (No Spam, No obligations)
Noise Scene In My Country (Guatemala) Is Almost Nonexsistance, But Thanks To Your Blog I Have Made Many people Noise-Devote, So, Again: Thank You

Aberrant Sounds October 6, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

Absolutely amazing share! Thanks so much for sharing this!

richard June 7, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Is it true??!! Merzbow directed this movie??!!! just the caps shows is something I must see...and if he made the music as well...Fuck!! I can't wait to download this film...Thaks a lot for share it.!!! and I know is a bit late...but Happy Birthday_!!

Post a Comment