Emil Beaulieau - Plan A; Destruction Of Output

>> Monday, August 4, 2008

Well it's august so I don't really believe that there will be a lot posting going around (I might be wrong though because I don't really keep track on what the rest of the staff does in spare time xD) since it's holiday/vacation time. I'll be traveling around my little Balkan peninsula so from time to time I'll be gone from the internets (oh the terror) so email responding and posting will be even slower then usual I'm afraid. The first post of this month is an 7'' vinyl from Emil. This is his classic work nothing essential or groundbreaking but nice recycled stuff! Enjoy!

Tracklist:

Side A (6:21)
Side B (7:49)

Download.

Buy.

4 comments:

Alex August 4, 2008 at 10:04 AM  

you should post something "essential or groundbreaking" by him. so far i have yet to see why anyone would call him "america's greatest living noise artist"... (long live prurient)

Burek August 11, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

Well you should check out Memories that I posted a while ago I really liked that album.

I don't think he's called like that because he reinvented noise or did anything special (if we exclude the minutoil equipment). It's more because (in my opinion) he was one of the first people in USA to do noise and helped a lot to spread and build the noise community in America.

AxemRangers August 13, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

hahahahahahahaha prurient as america's greatest noise artist. I'd prefer ours to be one that would look slightly more out of play in an Abercrombie & Fitch catalog, honestly.

RRRon is a cool guy and I will listen to this. Thanks.

Post a Comment