Sutcliffe Jügend - The Fall Of Nature

>> Friday, July 25, 2008


Sutcliffe Jügend: "There is the immense "The Fall Of Nature" coming out soon, that’s a monumental fucking track. Probably the best electronic piece ever recorded, no word of a lie. I would put that up against anything and it would fucking slay. It's certainly the best thing I've ever heard - and I'm our second biggest critic. It' really is that good, FACT. Any cunt that disagrees has some serious fucking taste issues. It's an album about the fall of the Utopian dream, both on a personal and social level. No lyrics. This is one serious piece of music."

Can't say I entirely agree with the SJ on this one, but its quite a kickass track, and I'm not a cunt, for serious! -rotx

1
The Fall Of Nature (58:20)

Downit

Buyit

1 comments:

lastfmtmtsmr September 6, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Absolutely amazing album. If you haven't already (no matter who you are) you need to own it.

Post a Comment