Smetnja - I Only Have Ballgag For You

>> Saturday, May 31, 2008


Some shameless self promotion. Smetnja (pronounced something like s-meh-th-nya) is mine own project that is active for about a year or so. This stuff is rather new (maybe month or so old). Title is an parody on "I Only Have Eyes For You" by Platters (I think or atleast their version is the most popular). The first song is made digitally and two others were analogue. Feedback is always welcome good or bad. Lo-fi recorded as always due to shitty equipment. :D

Tracklist:

01. Smeh Klitorije (3:10)
02. Some Day I Sell DNA (6:36)
03. Delusion (12:32)

Link!

5 comments:

Chandler N. May 31, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

I still want to do a collaboration! :D

andrew May 31, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

enjoying your stuff very much. in the middle of finalizing a new internal empty disc atm but this is def on download and in the playlist plan

Default June 2, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Very nice! Definitely worth the download... Do I detect circuit-bent instruments in this, or is it just my imagination?

Burek June 2, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

@ Chandler N.: Of course, when you have some spare time we definitely should.

@ andrew:Thanks, looking forward in hearing your new disc!

@ default: Thanks for the comment and I didn't use any circuit bent instruments only 4-5 pedals with the TV as sound source. :)

Erik April 8, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

great work , well done , i'll wait for more!

Post a Comment