Sect - Great Desired Utopia

>> Monday, May 19, 2008

Photobucket
artwork by Michal Karcz

[Poland / 2007 / Rage in Eden]


The debut album of Polish act called Sect. Musically is a fusion of oppressive mechanical industrial with military rhythms, but also with participation of calm ambient accents. The essence of this work is confrontation of lofty ideas in the name of human's development with unrestrained lust for power and domination. The attempt of answer what factors form the development of civilisations and what factors make them falling.

Tracklist:
GREAT DESIRED UTOPIA
1. Thy Legions Come
2. Here Is No Salvation
3. Armament Race Part I ( Doctrine In Practice )
4. Armament Race Part II ( Prepare For Seldestruction )
5. Breath
6. Reconstruction Of Human Nature
7. Last Command
8. Dusk
9. I ( Slaves Constitution )
10. Never Ending War
11. They Dying For Idea
MACHINES AMOK
12. Product
13. Machine's Amok
14. All That Ages
15. This Is Not The End

dl here, buy here

2 comments:

spoonbender May 24, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

Hi,
This is actually quite excellent. I was really suprised that I like this as much as I do.
Thanks !
S.

Khaosz[] May 27, 2008 at 1:58 AM  

same here, leave it to War Office Propaganda / Rage in Eden to find good Martial Industrial; I might post more Martial stuff in the future, although it doesen't really fit this blog, maybe I'll open my own hehe.

Post a Comment