Signal Beyond The Falling Silence

>> Wednesday, December 5, 2007



Transmission 001 [30 SECONDS] 0:30
Transmission 002 [FOUND] 1:42
Transmission 003 [DRONE TRANSIENT] 3:10
Transmission 004 [VOID IMAGINED] 6:20
Transmission 005 [LOST] 5:19


I was invited here to post my own output, so here is this year's first. Noise, but more oriented toward drone and the space between sounds. I don't know how to describe it, but it is my first voyage into this "phase". The last two tracks are very minimalistic. Headphones are recommended. 

This is the final release. All the mastering is done and everything  is finished.

This is the first recording I have done where all the production work was accomplished with the computer. I arranged all noises and other details using software.

Encoded from 24-bit masters to 320KB MP4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment