Fire In The Head - 2005 - As The Nest Burns

>> Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Now who said only good noise comes from Japan? Prepeare for some awesome and harsh from Lithuanian (altough it was mastered in Japan ehehe) noise! I don't know much about this project, what I know that Fire in the Head did a split whith famous Richard Ramirez in 2005 (can't find it anywhere though, if anyone has it send it to me so I can upload it or to nikeagogo) but I'm going off topic, again :P


No big words, just enjoy the stuff!


Destroy ears from here!

3 comments:

Golgis Apparatus January 22, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Link is dead man, please re-up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I emplore and beg of you!!

scato May 20, 2010 at 1:47 AM  

A re-upload would indeed be in order. Thanks in advance!

lord_jopa July 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

Please, re-upload this album, can't find it anywhere else(

Post a Comment